Jump n Duck Jump n Duck

My problem with this is that even if you jump to avoid low bar its pretty much up to chance since you do have to jump if you can't duck . So there really is no reflexes involved .

White Stone White Stone

Although its very simply animation I think you did a very good job creating atmosphere and it just felt uniqe . Simply puzzles but it was enjoyable and I like the ending .

cobcris responds:

thank you, you are very kind. i need to work fast, and i'm also lazy, so i'm trying to use it as a good thing i guess

BunRunner BunRunner

I haven't finished the game but its pretty solid and I like that its fairy challenging .

Most people mess up momentum,backgrounds and controls but you did a good job on those .

I also like the overall artstyle and presentation . Good job dude its not very common to see a polished game anymore .

FishtailGames responds:

Thank you very much! I wanted the game to be somewhat challenging to mirror the reality of the bunny's situation. If I had more time, I would implement a hard and easy mode, but that's not currently on the plan.

Thank you so much for your feedback, I appreciate that very much, though I'm sure the game could be more polished than it currently is (not that I would tell you about any known bugs xP)

Can Tycoon Can Tycoon

I rather enjoy these games but not having NG achievements is a huge downside .

Not bad

HGGamez responds:

Thanks for review, I made the game in HTML5 and newgrounds api only supports flash =(

Cat vs. Mouse Challenge Cat vs. Mouse Challenge

The first game of this kind I played was 2 stick figures so this is like that on steroids .

Kind of nostalgic . Is this game a tribute to Worms ? I say it because you have replays and giggles after attacks .

Also music reminds me bad rats from steam .

Lots of animations and power ups . Pretty cool . I don't give many 5 starts but you deserve this one .
Someone should make game like this with NG characters .

Lost Lost

It is kinda spooky and i think you have the right idea for puzzles . I like use of music and sound effects

I can't figure out why i can't pick up red key .

Blood and Mud of Rome Blood and Mud of Rome

This is Madness . Madness? This is awesome!

Really cool flash game . Seems very complicated to make

j9pe responds:

thanks bro most of the time im smoking .. when making this lol
anyting i can improve

Minion Run Minion Run

Not exactly original game but very well executed .

I like the addition of campaign and unlocks . Pretty good

n0rb3rg responds:

Yes I will focus on replayability and giving the player a sense of progression.
Do you have any tips on how I can make it differ from all other 2D Platform runner games?
Thank you.

Slaughter House Escape Slaughter House Escape

controls are very unresponsive

CactusGaming responds:

I don't really see what you mean. The controls are pretty responsive, maybe you just haven't learnt to use them properly yet. If you've played any of my other games, you'll know that I don't exactly have a reputation for making them easy...

Blob's Story 2 Blob's Story 2

well i like everything about this game . Almost herd my frozen heart beat . Almost